Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vcr Rental Great Humor. Terrific Information For Those New To Rving!! Mitsubishi HS 64 C VCR?

Mitsubishi HS 64 C VCR? - vcr rental great humor. terrific information for those new to rving!!

I was one of the VCR.

This is a video rental ex.

The company that sells that has a very good reputation.

The problem is that no one really knows about that day, because it virtually obsolete VCR.

Has anyone one of these video recorders, if they wish.

Or can someone tell me a website that I can be the good things that bad?

Thank

1 comments:

Norm said...

Hi David,

The fact that set is a concern to me. It is very vulnerable to abuse. Mitsubishi makes a good product, but that does not mean that it is worn.

To be honest, I would not buy a used VCR. You can create a new combination VCR / DVD drive for under $ 100.

Standard

Post a Comment