Monday, January 18, 2010

Port Royal 2 1.1.0.89 Patch Download For The Kingdom Hearts 2 On Port Royal When Trying To Keep The Medallion Safe Is There A Cheat To Do It?

For the kingdom hearts 2 on port royal when trying to keep the medallion safe is there a cheat to do it? - port royal 2 1.1.0.89 patch download

I am trying to Port Royal, to hold protected the locket first kill a band of pirates and then there is a video clip with Will and Elizabeth talking about the medal and then you have to try to protect the vessel while protecting the locket. Is there a case back to kill all the pirates at a time, or just about the medal? I did not fly over and I do not like, I can only if the moonlight, so I need help with a cheat or something soooo down:) and not the level of head)

1 comments:

Amil Nayr said...

There Is No cheats, but try to kill all the pirates: D

It is a bit frustrating, but you can do: D

Submit a form: P

I hope that helped: D

Post a Comment