Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Black Beveled Full Length Mirror Looking For Modern Full Length Mirror?

Looking for modern full length mirror? - black beveled full length mirror

Hello everyone,

I'm changing apartments with my parents and decided to update the bathrooms. I changed everything in between baths with brushed nickel and am having difficulty finding a polished nickel framed mirrors a long bath. Does anybody know where I can find one? Or do you think will be good if only one title beveled full length mirror?

I will try to the bathroom as best I can describe it. This is a small bathroom with large vanity, toilet and a large closet with a sink. Is around the vanity and cabinet space with a wall of beige black / gray, beige tiles, bathroom white basin, white dress, polished nickel round mirror for the vanity, the normal square mirror polished nickel sink. I want the big mirror on the wall opposite the sink.

Thank you for your help in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment