Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Causes Capillaries To Break What Causes Broken Capillaries On The Ankle?

What causes broken capillaries on the ankle? - what causes capillaries to break

Long ago I had the ugly red broken capillaries in and around my left ankle and foot, what it does? I think I have bad circulation, I Oten awake at night with tingling in hands or feet, knees locked for a while his legs carry a blothc purple, but in turn leads to poor circulation, l "because IE thinks it connected somehow? ( in 23, female and I'm in my ideal weight category - but I went when I was younger than ever, overweight, obesity, though)

1 comments:

Chirpy chippy said...

Sophie W Hi, sorry to hear about your condition, unfortunately I did not know much about the broken veins or poor circulation. When you wake up at night with tingling in his hand was not able to cross the blood supply to the hands and legs in purple have no idea what could restrict could not sleep! However, I got a good look for you and find a site that might help http://www.uwlax.edu/studenthealth/healt here is the link ... but honestly, if I think I'll take a quick vist to my doctor, if it be poor circulation able to point you in the right direction. Sophie Hope this helps, good luck.

Post a Comment