Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Alter Too Large Pants Alterations On A Pair Of Pants? ?

Alterations on a pair of pants? ? - how to alter too large pants

Sorry, I do not know where you put them. I have 3 pants. They stretch twill cut, very good, but they are on me. In addition to the smaller size was too small. I need to know how I can change without their bags, and without the stitches out. Is it possible to enjoy the interior seams and stitching on the back without too many problems or damage? I have a sewing machine, and not likely to cope with. Just need to know whether it's worth it. They were not very expensive, but they are nice and you can not replace. If anyone can help me, I like it. Thank you.

2 comments:

dawnb said...

Most dry cleaners do alterations and I strongly suggest to use them. It seems that there are several things you must do to achieve their greatness. A professional would be better if you can really handle it. They will tell you whether they can or not.

kingsley said...

You can sew (I hope you have) a sewing machine, a small piece of elastic on the sides. Or go to the cleaners, especially to modify it. Or just fit a "drag" on the sides with a sewing machine.

Post a Comment