Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Leg Pain Commercials Started Yaz 2 Days Ago And Pain In My Leg?

Started yaz 2 days ago and pain in my leg? - leg pain commercials

I started yaz birth 2 days ago, and I read that a side effect is blood clots in the legs, and said that if should you experience symptoms such as pain in the calf you call your doctor. Then I went back to school today because I am in my time and my pain was so bad I could not stay in school and well rested after a few hours, my leg started to hurt? Im not sure if I'm paranoid or what? You can even develop a blood clot for 2 days after starting yaz for the first time?
I also saw this ad on TV with all serious adverse reactions most frequently in Yaz and Yasmin ... Yaz is a good idea? what my doctor gave me anyway ... Comon and severity of these side effects?
I read in the brochure, the side effects less Comon, where they areyoung and healthy, and instant messaging, both .... In such a little worried. unless im just paranoid!
Let me know, thanks!

2 comments:

LizzWeas... said...

In this case, it would be better if you went and asked his doctor. I was on Yaz for about 9 months and I'm fine .. (knock on wood). The symptoms can be up to 3 months and are now common. This thing about the leg to a psychological problem (one that can happen, and suddenly you feel that happens)
Simply enable your doctor to make sure you are well.
Good luck!

Steph said...

I was on YAZ and it made me so sick I could not move, everybody, said she spoke to YAZ is somehow .. If I were you, I urge you to change your doctor and the pill, I and my new packages have called Walton or something like that ... anyway, no side effects, if any YAZ screwed my body for 3 months

Post a Comment